From:
Pierre Berube <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Nov 2016 11:12:31 -0500
Thanks so very much.
This is what I was looking for.
Pierre k9eye

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Steve Forst
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: blind net?

Several to choose from:

Friday evening echolink / allstar net KY2D-R on echolink at 8 pm eastern

Saturday BWWCN (Blind World Wide CW Net) 14.109 at 12 noon eastern

Saturday 40 meter roundtable 7.191 SSB 4 pm eastern

Sunday  20 meter SSB Net 14.258 at 4 pm eastern

The HF nets can all be plus or ninus for QRM and any  can be  pre-empted
due to major contest or   no propagation.

I gave all above times in eastern time.   We change the clock this
weekend, but  net times will always be the above  eastern times
although the UTC time will differ by an hour  when  the   clocks change.

73, Steve  KW3A