From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 10:00:06 -0500
Good morning everyone, I also had a struggle trying o find work.  I
finished college in 2001 and could find part time work  here and there and
after a few tours of duty in Arkansas with a lot of opinions about it I
finally found  something here in New York.  My voc rehab counselor in
Michigan just told me to keep pluging away, and I have friends trying to
find work and having a hard time like I did, but I'm greatful I found
something and got out of Michigan.