From:
Kent Plemmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2013 18:12:24 -0400
Hi Albert and list,

According to LDG the TW-2 was for 2 meters, 70 cm and higher.

Just last night I ran across a reference and link to lgw and the tw1 and 2.
I had been looking for a talking swr for a long time and was shocked to find
this.  After following links for some time I found a site by W4RT
Electronics
A Division of Optical E.T.C., Inc.
Who, it appeared, had purchased the discontinued stock of tw ones and twos
from ldg.  I even got so far as to order one on line and got a response this
morning that they no longer had any remaining stock of tw meters.  What a
disappointment!

If anyone knows where one might be available or something similar I'd
appreciate knowing.  What do you all use to measure swr aside from asking
someone sighted to help?

Thanks,

Kent Plemmons
Somewhere near Waynesville NC