From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2015 07:23:21 -0500
I don't know if anyone else on this listserv is using N1MM+ at the moment. I
keep up with the releases, but I have not tried to connect a win keyer or
use function key macros.  I do know that many features like the function key
panel are displayed or hidden based on settings in the entry window. The
entry window has a context menu which controls which items are displayed,
and perhaps this is unchecked. Beyond this, I don't know of anything they
did, but they are making changes every week, usually releasing on Tuesdays.
The change log is extensive.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com