From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 17:10:04 -0500
Mike:

I am bogged down with final exams and grading right now, but if you want,
when the dust settles, I can talk you through configuring the function keys
on the computer keyboard for sending CW exchanges via the N3FJP logging
software.

This is how I do CW exchanges in the various contests I work.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ