From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:49:50 -0700
the cool thing about 900MHZ is you can easily put up a beam with huge
amounts of gain and it won't take up much space at all.
Even stacked arrays would be within the relm of possibility on my push up
just because of the small foot print and weight factors.
We don't currently have any voice operations on 900MHZ in my area, but they
are seriously looking into D star and 1.2GHZ voice and data repeaters.
What is the typical mobile coax used for 900MHZ setups?
I can't imagine they would use hard line in a mobile?
73
Colin, V A6BKX