From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 18:06:49 -0400
Hi Bill, Mike Duke's assessment seems to be right on, I've had several
ts440sats,  and will likely have one again.  One of the best, simplest, and
most accessible/although not computer or very highly menu driven units out
there, imho.  Would be more than willing to talk with your friend if
desired.  Sincerely, Danny Dyer, Wb4idu.