From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 10:30:32 +1300
Hi!

Well, we know what the release notes say.

Able to record from internet radio, deleting all episodes if you choose to
delete a podcast feed, and access to additional Daisy on line services if
you belong to one of them, however I believe there is a bug in it. If you go
into the on line menu, and choose daisy on line, it reverts to a male voice
even if you've selected the feamel voice as your default. I'm calling it a
bug because it's doing something that it shouldn't, which makes it a bug.

The problem has been previously reported, and they've either chosen not to
address it or decided to ignore the report. Admittedly, since the version
number is so close, they don't really consider it a major update going from
4.4 to 4.6.

73,
Dave