From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:46:45 -0500
Hi;
Just to investigate a new thread it might be interesting to know who
managed a usable hf antenna system on the smallest yard?  I definitely
have to make some changes come spring or put things on the market so
might get some good ideas from this thought.  My first home was on a lot
that was 35 by 120.  The good news was that things were set up so that a
tripod at the front of the house and a tripod on the garage worked
nicely for the dxdd.  We won't talk about the woman who threatened legal
action because of t v i.
--
richard