From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2009 22:13:46 -0400
Buddy,

Have you heard anything about skipping in Audible books?  When mine does, it
always happens in exactly the same spot, so I don't know whether it's the
unit, or a glitch in the file.  I'll have to see if my Stream skips in the
same places, but that will be a pain in the you-know-what to check.  BTW, I
think GW Micro knows about the locking up issue.  Right now, a hard reset is
the only cure, but maybe an upgrade will fix that.

Steve