From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 10:34:06 -0400
I agree, hamtestonline.com is terific although you have to subscribe to it.
I used it to study for my extra last year and loved it.  It features a study
mode and a test mode where you take simulated tests.  It's very accessible
and I could access it from both homme and work computers.  It also keeps
track of how you're doing and you'll get questions you've had trouble with
in the past more often if you like.  This, of course, enables you to learn
them more quickly.

Having said that, many on this list really like the handihams materials.  I
don't know if they're free but I assume one must be a member to use them.

Bottom line is there are at least 2 great sources of good, accessible
materials out there.  Good luck.  lou  WA3MIX
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: