From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 16:46:18 -0500
Hi everyone, I will be going for Trekker training in another week.  I
willkkeep you all posted on the latest and greatest with it.  I will be
getting the Maestro add on, and I will keep you posted on that as well.  I
know that you have this Steve, and when did you get your Trekker?  Also,
iI was going to post the question about the WWV GPS status messages are
these of any value to Trekker users?  I am talking about the GPS status
messages broadcast at 14 and 15 minutes after each hour.