From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2003 13:24:47 -0500
    Jim:

No problem about the Buddipole info.  There is quite a learning curve with
it, but I think it will be very useful for portable or emergency operation.
It sure will be fun to play with.  The challenge is that the various parts
are color-coded, and the instructions are all based on that color code, so
I'm going to have to do a bit of "translation".  Nevertheless, it doesn't
seem to be a totally insurmountable challenge.  I am working now with the
guy who created the Buddipole, and he is going to try to help me with some
more "blind-friendly" instructions.

As for 3976, I just seem to always be doing something on the week-ends when
you guys are on.  During the regular school year, the week-ends are often
times for "recovery" from the previous week, which can take any number of
forms.  But, hey, you never know, hopefully someday, I'll find the time.

I actually may need some advice from you guys at some point.  Ferris State
is now moving toward Windows XP.  I will be getting a new computer in the
office, and somewhat later at home, so will need to make the switch from
Windows 98 SE to XP.  Will have to upgrade to the new Jaws, and change some
other things as well.

This will be a project for the late Spring and Summer months.

Take care, Jim, and tell the 76ers that I said hello.

Best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ