From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 22:55:18 -0600
Hi Mark,

I have used Access, however, it was about ten years ago with older versions
of JAWS and of course Access itself.

As far as accessibility was concerned, it was above average.

The problem with access is that it is quite complex and would have a steep
learning curve.

If you are only needing to create simple databases such as a mailing list,
inventory and then be required to sort them to select certain groups, it is
not to bad.  One could write and probably has a book three or four inches
thick in print and still not cover Access completely.

PowerPoint is very graphical and could be a problem if you are working with
projects that others created.  It is also not uncommon for presentations to
be made up of slides containing only text which would work fine.

The other programs you mentioned I have never heard of.

Without knowing what kind of projects you would be working with or creating
it is hard to say if you would be successful.

I doubt you could go in cold and expect to learn as you go unless your
employer is patient or the projects were very simple.

Remember, this is only my opinion.

Howard #3