From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:04:21 -0700
you may be thinking of the remote face plate for the ts2000 tom.
The 2000 does have predrilled holes for a mounting bracket and it shouldn't
cost any more then about 70 or 80 dollars for a kenwood bracket.
One can be made out of alunimin for vastly less.
I was given an old single channel marconi VHF transceiver once that had a
very nice mounting bracket which just happened to be the perfect dimension
for either the ts570 or the ts2000...yeh, it was a big old radio and the
most valuable part was the bracket.

73
Colin, V A6BKX