From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:26:10 -0330
Just disregard below.

Hi all:

I think to have to use more than 1 email client to send email is a pain to say the least.
Hopefully this email client called Boxer will allow me to send email to the list, from my phone with out the dreaded equal signs.
I've been trying a bunch the last 24 hours and not much is working. The closest was CloudMagic but it sent in HTML and the list server rejected my postings.
The Gmail app although usable, wasn't retrieving my mail on a regular basis and I had to open the app to see if I had mail from the list.
So if this doesn't work, I'll stick with the apple mail and you'll all will have to put up with the equal signs.
Sorry.

73:
Mike VO1AX