From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 2009 20:23:37 -0400
Yes, function key and 8 each time. Because the 8 is the reverse button with
out the function key, that's so you can listen to the repeater input. Once
you have things programmed up, you probably won't be changing the offset
very much if at all, I can't remember ever setting an offset manually with
that radio in the almost 8 years I've had it and before I got frustrated
with 2 meters, I sure did use it a lot.