From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2012 16:31:28 -0400
Well I can't even test that because my upgrade, 3.5.1 as reported by the 0,
status key and from Humanware Companion is there, only 4 options with the
menu key are available, Navigation and Playback, Skip All Play, Language,
and Format SD Card. I even redownloading the upgrade with a card formatted
earlier to trick the Attributes into letting me install it but with same
results.

Bob Martin

Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127