From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 23:06:14 -0600
find your delete key, it works wonders...what is one more message in
hundreds anyway, it's a small per centage after all.
And certainly not worth provoking the many emails in response to your
message that will now hit the list...good going...smart work.
you really solved the problem of a single test message coming across once in
a while by doing this.

73
Colin, V A6BKX