From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 23:48:20 -0400
John,

I don't use this feature myself, but  recently saw on the xmlog list that
others were having the same problem.  Mike the author said that QRZ had
changed it's format somewhat  and he had to  make a change to xmlog.  I
think it's been fixed, but you will have to get the latest version.   Or
maybe it's just a patch. Either way, you will find it on the website.
73, Steve KW3A