From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 11:16:51 -0700
I think I will.  I was impressed with the tts speech and the demo from the
GW Micro site sounded quite good.  I did notice the volume of some of the
people's presentation was quite low while others was quite high so I had to
keep turning the volume up and down.  I also noticed the presentation of an
audible book sounded terrible.  I assume it was a bad narrator.  NLS has
some bad narrators, too.  In my opinion, there's no excuse for that.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.