From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 13:09:14 -0700
Hi Albert, yes, I had the same speaker cabinet with the AC supply
in it.  Also had the DC supply and ran the rig from my mom's VW
bug with a hussler antenna on the fender.  Ran CW as a novice
from the car.  Pretty cramped setup with the rig between my feet
on the floor.  Glad we never got in an accident when the rig was
in the car.  I'd probably still be stuck in there! Later, I got a
Drake SPR-4 receiver which was really terrific.  I regret having
to sell all that stuff but I had to pay for stuff for our kid who
was young and I wasn't very active then so couldn't rationalize
keeping it back then.  Jim WA6EKS