From:
"Edward alonzo (KE5KRI)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2013 01:21:18 -0500
I think you have to purchase it and a separate cable.
I had a thf-6a from Kenwood once and I think the software came with it. but I don't think that software is the same.
I may look into getting both the cable as well as the extra software soon but the rig set me back quite a bit.
it would be nice to use it with the computer as well. as far as access to the radios, we can use all the help we can get to program them.