From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2011 02:28:11 -0500
the interna speakers sounded like crap and were failure prone I believe. I'd just use a good pair of external speakers since the radio  has seprate utputs for each side of the radio   spread those speakers out and you can us eyour brain's built in filtering to listen to 2 station s at once and pick ou tinteresting  stuff form th ebackgrond chatter.  great fo rmonitoring one freuenc and scanning theough the rest at the same time. with only one speaer the brain cannot differenciate between the two voices,  with 2 of them spread out so each ear gets one band it's easy