From:
"Richard B. McDonald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 2016 06:21:28 -0800
Hey Butch!

Great!  That's what I am going to try next.  BTW, did you use the ACL RCA
line-in on the back of the 1306?  What is this all about, and "ACL" in
general (I know it means "Automatic Level Control"; but what does it do)?
The cable I bought has the 7 pin DIN at one end, and two RCA male jacks at
the other end.  One of these RCAs goes to the tuner "amp enable in", and I
believe the other RCA goes to the 1306's ACL line-in.

73,
Richard KK6MRH