From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:13:23 +0100
Hi Tom,

That's really great news!  I've also sent a description of the problem to
Scott, really so he can just bare it in mind, should the issue arise for
someone else.  I know his rewrite project is scheduled to continue into
2014, and I think our best hope for a permanent solution lies in this
<smile>.

Good luck in the PA QSO Party.  Any idea what callsign you'll be using, and
if you'll be on SSB or CW?

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals