From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:23:14 -0500
I posted this yesterday but don't remember if it came through or not and
haven't had any response so I figured I would try again 1 last time.

Hi,  does anyone have a TS-940,  if so, can they either help me with some
sort of discription of the front pannel buttons locations,  or if anyone
knows where I can get a owner's manual in .txt format or PDF as long as it
covers the front pannel button locations I would greatly apreceite it. Feel
free to contact me at
I really would apreciate any help in
that area I have used 1 of these radios and used to have it mastered but it
has been so long I can't remember an auful lot.  Thanks,
73 N1UMJ
John Miller
aol instant messenger and yahoo messager screen name: JEMracing3