From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:51:45 -0500
Hi,

I don't know if this gentleman will work on the particular radio you
mention.  I have used Jeff for R.L. Drake equipment and am satisfied with
his work.  Jeff is in the Dayton Ohio area and used to work for Amateur
Electronic Supply as a service Technician.

Jeff's contact information is as follows:

Jeff Covelli W A 8 S A J
5368 Melody Lane
Willoughby, OH  44094-4318

Phone: 440-951-6406

Give him a call and see if he can help you.

Let me know what he says and tell him that Howard, W A 9 Y B W sent you.

73

Howard #3