From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2007 17:42:57 -0400
Hi Junior.

You are probably better off that way, anyway.  The IC706MkIIg has two
antenna connectors on the back of it, and if you have two meters, that will
save you from constant cable swapping, at least if you are going to leave
the meters in line.  So, while more expensive, that arrangement is probably
much more convenient than if you had just one meter that covered the entire
range.  It might be a blessing in disguise.

73, de Lou K2LKK