From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 18:54:37 -0400
Mike,

It is supposed to work on  Win 95, 98, me, 2000 and xp.  It does require
lpt1 port and my newer pc running xp home seems to have  a problem as I get
erratic readings.  Since there are 4 settings in bios under lpt port and a
few more settings for the port under the control panel, I am assuming that a
right tweaking of the settings will solve the problem.  It is running just
fine on an older pc running win ME.    I think it is more port setting and
not an os  problem.  There  is  a discussion of lpt port issues on the
www.wavenode.com site and also mentioned in the QST review reprinted at the
same site.

73, Steve KW3A