From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2015 16:53:54 -0500
David,

It is getting increasingly harder to find headphones with 6.35mm (1/4 inch)
plugs on them, unless you get into a professional quality hi-fi type.

Is there a problem with using an adaptor, converting the 3.5mm to the 6.35mm
(1/4 inch) size?

I found the following at Crutchfield.

Sennheiser HD-65-TV headphones that have a separate volume control for each
ear.  The headphones come with a 17 foot extension cord to connect to the
rather short 32 inch cord attached to the headphones.  The headphones come
with the smaller 3.5mm plug but, an adaptor is included.

This brand is known for great sound quality.

These have ear cups that cover the ear.

Price with free shipping $70.

The link to the Crutchfield page is below.  Please note that since the link
spans multiple lines, clicking on it may not work  In that case, cut and
paste the link into your browser and remove any spaces or blanks that
appear.

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Howard #3

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-doj9Qdux65b/p_143HD65TV/Sennheiser-HD-65-TV.html