From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:01:47 -0500
Scott, not a bad idea.

For me, Howard #3, I had some vision, however, I was legally blind and not
totally blind.  Two years of electronics school.

I then worked as an electronics technician at Heath Company for 3 years
followed by two more years of school to prepare me for my final job as a
biomedical electronics technician in one of my local hospitals for 20 years.
That job required me to install, repair, calibrate, and do preventative
maintenance on any electronics found in the hospital setting.

Howard #3