From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2015 15:11:06 -0600
Buddy received a response to his inquiry about the new handheld from Powerwerx he told us about several days ago. He sent me the information he got, and I am sharing it with you, hoping we can avoid all of the weird characters that Buddy often has problems with in his messages, which are no fault of his. Did I hear someone say:
"It's the stupid list!" -- Ron, K8HSY