From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 00:19:03 -0400
Hi, Folks.

The following is some correspondence I have had with a ham who seems
genuinely interested in the possibility of designing "user friendly" logging
soft-ware for the blind.  Since many of you guys have been dealing with this
issue for a lot longer than I have, I thought it would be good for him to
consult the list for all of your wisdom on the matter.  I hope you don't
mind my referring him to the list, but hey, maybe something good will come
out of it.  I hope I have not over-stepped my bounds here, but am just
trying to help.

By the way:  I am sorry about all of the "greater-thans" in the forwarded
material.  If someone has an easy way to remove that junk, I'll keep it in
mind for the next time I do something like this.

Thanks for reading this, and best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ