From:
Adrien Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2015 20:54:58 +0200
Hi

I have an alinco dj596 2/70 centimetre handheld, I have been
chatting to my mate in the uk who is also a ham, he tells me
that the tone to activate a repeater is different now, will
this hand held still work or do I have to do something to
make it work? It is a while since I used it in the uk, it
seems to work in France ok or did until recently.

I am returning to the UK permanently next week, I will be in
the Devon area, does anyone know if there is a radio club in
that area, especially in Teignbridge? I may need a ham who
can help me to or to remind me how to use the handheld, I
have no idea where the printed instructions are but I have
them in pdf.

73's
Adrien