From:
Chris Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 16:57:06 -0400
I don't know about the at-1000, but I had the at-7000 for a while, and I
found it to be a very reliable, usable, inexpensive alternative to other
autotuners.

I was using it with an Icom IC-718, and it was completely buttonless, and
interfaced with the radio very well.

If the AT-1000 is anything like the 7000, you'll find it to be a wonderful
investment.
73,
Chris, w8cjs
Web site,