From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 08:37:39 -0600
Gm Tom, I am not sure but probably that jack is soldered to a circuit board
which makes them pretty flimzy in my opinion.  I had that same thing with
another rig and when I sent it in for another problem I had them solder it
back in place.  So when plugging into that jack do so with care.  good luck.
Ed   K7UC