From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:48:35 -0400
Having just gotten a Baofeng I can tell you that the Transmit audio on the
Kenwood is much better, much brighter.  The receiver may be a bit more
selective as well.  But, given the price difference, these things might not
matter as much.  I took the Baofeng with me on a trip to philly this weekend
and was delighted with how easy it was to program, especially the ability to
direct enter PL tones.  No chart needed.  Lou  WA3MIX