From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:51:05 -0400
Shaun,

I've put up all kinds of antennas, a couple of towers, and a few push up
poles.  Just make sure that you know where the power llines are before you
start.  Plenty of sighted people have been killed by contacting power lines
while putting up antennas.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
from a guy that knows everything about nothing,
     and nothing about everything!