From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:26:54 -0700
Hi All,

I am posting this for Brett, KD7JN.  Please reply directly to him as per his
request.  Thanks much and very 73.
Brett says:

I realize this is slightly off the topic, but I am looking for specific
suggestions for a new stereo for my office. While a Bose Wave Radio might be
nice,it

is more than I want to spend. I am however looking for the following

features in a bookshelf system with 2 or more speakers. I appreciate models

with numbers so I can develop a list to shoot for when I go shopping next

month....

thanks in advance. Please reply directly to

Excellent am - fm reception

Tv audio would be nice but probably too much to hope for.

Remote control with direct digit and/or memory entry for preset stations,

volume power and source selection.

A large number of preset stations for each band.

Cassette and cd capability (changer not required)

If other features outweigh an internal cd player, cassette only would work.

External input a must for other devices.

End Quote

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX
Navy Marine Corps MARS:  NNN0SHS