From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2016 19:22:04 -0800
I've seen a similar behavior with my stream v3 and bookshare books. after
stream removal the folder remains with a file called
book2005dt or the like.
I wrote to humanware support and bookshare about this and they both blamed
the other agency.

I have occasionally to put the card in the computer and go remove all those
not quite empty folders or they slow down the stream after a while.
This seems only to happen with bookshare daisy books.
tom Fowle WA6IVG