From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 16:48:43 -0500
Hi Group,

I am on 14 lists many of which are 'Blind' oriented.  People have been
receiving their money identifiers in spades.  But I  haven't received
mine yet.  I signed up through my regional NLS library in Albany, New
York.  On Wednesday, I called and sure enough, they have me on their
list and put in the request back in August, but still, no hardware.  How
many of you living in New York state have received your money identifiers?

On 12/20/2014 2:51 PM, Carmela Morrison wrote:
> Yes.I ordered mine  Through my library for the blind in Indianapolis, IN.

---