From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 16:11:21 -0400
Hi Pat,

I got My Maxon wx80 radios yesterday and they are pretty accessible..  There
are menus that you might need help with, but the manual is pretty good about
explaining them.  I got the radios from
HandsFreeDirect.com phone (800)966-2270

The radios list for $69.00 and most stores are selling them for $49.00.
I've seen them on EBay for $36.00 but when I bought five of them at once, I
got them for $30.00 each.

The keypad is like a telephone keypad with the exception of the keys on
either side of the zero key.  The star key on the left of the zero is the
YES key and the pound key is the NO key.  To the left of the YES key is the
power on/off switch which is on when the switch is to the left.  To the left
of that switch is the volume up/down button.

The three large keys above the keypad are from left to right
off-programming
weather
alert on/off

I have scanned the manual and will upload it to Icanworkthisthing.com as
soon as I clean it up a little.
Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]