From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2013 19:07:29 -0400
My Anton 99 I used to talk on 10 meters with was hit in 1999, not that bad,
it didn't blow the antenna apart but it blew a hole in the coax and even
after replacing that the antenna never worked again. I replaced everything
but the antenna looked alright but I gave it to someone and it wouldn't work
no matter what we did so it must have done more damage than was obvious.