From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2012 10:20:09 -0700
Hi Ron, I use window-eyes, but these settings should apply reguardless of
screenreader!

On the main screen of Echo Link, near the bottom, you will find a line
that says "Index View Explorer View."  Place your mouse pointer or Jaws
coursour on the word Explorer and left click.  To make sure it always
comes up in Explorer view from then on, press alt T for tools and arrow
down to Preferences and press enter.  You will be in the Lists tab, so
you need to tab through the choices and uncheck anything that says "Show
in index view."  Now, you should always be able to see your stations in
an explorer view and you can choose location, and then press enter on the
location you want and tab to the list view of the stations in that
location.

Hope this helps.  If you have any more questions, feel free to give me a
call at:

kd8pc-l

In case your speech didn't read it correctly, that is:

KD8PC Dash L.

73:
John

John Jacques