From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2013 11:08:02 -0400
Gary:

I don't know if this is helpful or not, but at work, I ran Jaws 13 with
Windows 7 and a 64-bit desktop PC with no problem.

When I go back to work after my leave, I'm planning on upgrading to Jaws 14
on that PC, just to have the most current available version there, since it
apparently fixes some bugs that Jaws 13 had.

I also use Jaws 14 on a Windows 7 work laptop and have had no problems.

Jaws 14 is the last version that is supported with my current SMA, so will
probably just settle for that for a while.

With all this being said, I wouldn't think you should have any problems.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ