From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 22:06:29 -0400
    Great news, Junior!

I'm hoping I'll be around at net time tomorrow to hear you.

Have just been very very busy here with grading student papers, preparing
final exams for the coming week, and getting ready for the new Department
Head job that I will begin to transition into after Spring semester finals
are over.

Wonder if there was a 40-meter round table today??

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ