From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:07:03 -0600
i think as with any brand or model of anything, there are always those who
feel it could be better.
Bose sound systems are when compared to other systems one of the highest
quality in audio reproduction that is availible at a reasonable price.  Yes,
they are the most expensive in allot of cases, but remember there are custom
manufacturers that cost 10's of thousands for a basic home stereo system and
that is because they are the best you can possibly get.
Bose tries to compare to that but at the same time keep their prices
affordable.
For the technology you are getting, at the price you are paying, i think
bose probably is the best quality and deserves its reputation for quality
and excellence.
73
Colin, V A6BKX