From:
David W Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2015 16:38:46 -0000
Obviously one of those instances when those with sight don't notice what we
notice!
When the amp shuts down, it emits a high pitch note for a couple of seconds,
and there is a noticeable "click" from a relay.
When switched from operate to standby, or the reverse, the relay has a
definite sound according to which direction it moves to.

Only when I was setting it up did I use a light detector, as I did with the
KAT500.  But in regular use this isn't necessary.

73

David W Wood