From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2013 16:46:09 -0700
I'm a former vendor. I worked for eighteen years in Cleveland, Ohio for the
society for the blind, known as The Sight Center. I was in their business
enterprize program and I hated all eighteen years of it. That was the only
thing the Ohio rehab program wanted to put me in. I have to be honest. I'm
making more money on s s d I than I ever did in the vending program. My wife
and I can't makeweekend jet trips to Hawaii every weekend but we're getting
by. Yes, I'd like a job and would like for someone to give me a chance at
another one. Somehow, though, I reallyy don't see that happening. But
thfere's alwayse hope.God bless.